Re: Controlling sequence from another sequence?

Dave AA6YQ

I know a sequence can include a command to control a slider (and I do that). Is it possible for a sequence to include a command to control another sequence? For example: You have a bank for four buttons (sequences) and you want to press (click) any one of the buttons and show the other three as not pressed. It could be surface color or LED color changes to show the one (and only one) active button. I am not an avid DX/Contester and was just wondering if this would be a useful enhancement for anyone but me who is primarily using DXLab (Commander) for rig control and simple logging. That's not the primary audience for the DXLab Suite but I thought I would ask. :)

+ There are two ways to show the "state" of a command sequence: by the caption that appears on its button, and by the color of the LED-like display that appears below its button. Any sequence can

- change the button caption of any other sequence

- change the LED color of any other sequence

- branch based on the button caption of any other sequence