Re: eQSL upload needs a timeout?

AB2ZY

Edited

Like I said, FYI. If no one else is reporting this then it must be my computer. FWIW, this is a older Win7 machine that is dedicated to shack duties. The only applications installed are DXlab, N1MM, WSJT, MMTTY, uHAM Router and whatever software is needed for an RSPdx SDR I bought last year. MSINET.OCX is at version 6.01.9782, which is no surprise as ActiveX has been deprecated for some time now and no new applications are being developed with it. I'm quite sure DXLab is the only application using MSINET on that computer.

Thanks,

Al
AB2ZY