Re: QSL printing size problem

Recommended size for QSL cards is 90*140 mm. My cards are this size.
This size is not in the menu, neither in DXkeeper printer module nor in the printer's menu.
The solution is to make a custom defined format.
I define 90*140 mm.
Then printer tells me that max height is minimum 89 mm.

+ How can a maximum height can have a minimum value?

Thus 90 mm is too much.
Adjusting height according to this.
Then DXKeeper tells me: Specified QSL card is too large: max 85,51341 mm.

+ DXKeeper is telling your that the QSL card you've defined won't fit on the paper size you've specified given the margins reported by your printer driver.

Adjusting according to this is impossible.
Is there a way to solve this?

+ On the "QSL Configuration" window's "Cards" panel,

- What have you selected in the "Page Layout" panel?

- What have you specified for each of the settings in the "Card Dimensions" panel?

+ With at least one QSO in the QSL Queue, on the Main window's QSLs tab, check the "Print preview" box, and then click the "Print QSLs Cards" button to display the "Print Preview" window. What is displayed for the "Left margin", Width, "Top Margin", and Height parameters at the top of this window?

Printing 4 cards on one sheet is definitely not a solution.

+ What do you mean by this? Are you saying that you want to print one card per sheet?