Re: Commander won't launch

David Reed

VB =VisualBasic… I just figured it might be something with that… in my ignorance, but it works now…

73 de W5SV - David F. Reed

On Feb 28, 2021, at 15:04, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

meanwhile, I re-installed VB, and that seems to have fixed it...

+ What's VB?

+ I would have recommended re-registering MouseWheelControl.ocx

On 2/28/2021 9:14 AM, David Reed via groups.io wrote:
When trying to launch Commander (Via DXLab Launcher), I get the
following error:

"Component 'MouseWheelControl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not
correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I have no idea beyond something got deleted or corrupted; any ideas on
how to fix it?

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV