Re: LoTW and eQSL status of QSO's uploaded from HRD Logbook

After another re-sync I don't get those errors anymore and only had about a dozen that didn't match for QSO "time". The eQSL default is 15 min, so I increased it to 30 min and then only 3 errors because they were more than 30 min, so I will check these later if I have the data somewhere to try to verify it. No big deal on that though. I'm not sure why the majority of the errors (callsign, band, mode) are no longer occurring.

+ As described in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20eQSL.cc

"The Sync eQSL.cc QSLs function remembers the date and time at which the last QSL reported was uploaded to eQSL.cc; this date and time is stored in the current log and shown beneath the Sync eQSL.cc QSLs button. When activated, this function directs eQSL.cc to supply only newly-arrived QSLs, thereby minimizing the amount of information to be downloaded and inspected."

+ Unless you change the date and time specified beneath the " Sync eQSL.cc QSLs" button by double-clicking them, DXKeeper's requests to eQSL.cc won't cause eQSL.cc to report those erroneous QSOs because they were already reported.