eQSL upload needs a timeout?

AB2ZY

Persistent problem for a number of months.

QSO batches numbering in the hundreds after a contest and uploaded to eQSL will randomly halt.  When this happens, DXKeeper  hangs indefinitely and the process must be killed and restarted.  This is pretty consistent. You can get around the problem by selecting only 30 or 50 QSOs at a time, but this is pointless when there are 350 in the queue. I only upload to eQSL as a favor for others as I don't need it so I've just stopped doing it.

If I understand the eQSL interface you are doing a POST for each QSO in the queue. Needs a timeout so that if it doesn't completed in a reasonable time, the batch is aborted and control returned to DXKeeper.

FYI. YMMV.

Al
AB2ZY