Re: DXKeeper - LotW Sync QSO and QSLs - Not Responding

Jon Gefaell

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 07:10 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
I, w6de, run an i7 6-core system, NVME SSD, 16 GB memory and I almost never see 40% CPU utilization. I see peaks of CPU use only when running WSJTX at its end of receive decoding. My quote of Jon in item two clearly points to a software conflict or undetected malware infestation.

Actively consuming CPU at the time were HDSDR (1.66Mhz spread, tuned to 3885), JTalert & WSJT-X (actively decoding on 7,074kHz), Chrome (viewing local 2K video stream rendered with Plex media server), a background file-sharing application, and perhaps others. 40% was the peak utilization noted observing for a minute or two.

However, my CPU consumption isn't implicated as the cause of the reported issue, however. And my system runs very pleasingly fast in all aspects. Nothing 'crawls'.  It does all these things at once with ease. I built it to use it. :)