Re: DXKeeper - LotW Sync QSO and QSLs - Not Responding

Dave AA6YQ

@ AA6YQ comments below

+ If you (understandably) cannot diagnose Windows yourself, then I suggest engaging with Microsoft Support to obtain their assistance in tracking down the root cause of this behavior.

I can't help but chuckle at the notion. "Hello, DX Keeper is has failures to sync LoTW QSLs for me but works for others." ;)

@ Try "I have an application that downloads information from a URL. When I run this application immediately after booting Windows, it succeeds. When I run this application after starting other applications, Windows announces that the application has stopped working".

@ You can provide them with the URL if you temporarily enable the "PC has no internet connection" option I mentioned earlier.

@ You can also inform them that the application uses Microsoft's urlmon.dll component to download the information.