Lat & Long

Curt Bowles

Hi Dave...

Just set up DXLab Suite on a new laptop... all went well but an issue with Lat/long in DX View and Prop View.

My QTHID Lat/Long is correct for my home QTH. [45 31' 14" N 76 37' 30" W] in DXK & SC....

DXVIEW General Tab Lat/Long... was incorrect [45 48' 45" N  63 52' 30" W] so I changed it to my Home QTH lat/long. ( This also changes My Home QTH on DX Atlas).

Prop View Parameter Tab Lat/long was incorrect [45 48' 45" N  63 52' 30" W] so I changed it to my Home QTH lat/long.

I save all my settings to a workspace BUT when I opened up all the apps again the lat/long for both DXVIEW and Prop View changed  and neither app keeps my home QTH's Lat/long.

This is repeatable so I suspect maybe a setting is not correct but I can't find what is causing this1 Help Pse.

Curt Bowles
VE3ZN