Re: LoTW and eQSL status of QSO's uploaded from HRD Logbook

Norm - KC1BMD

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 04:34 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
I'd like to know if it matters whether I uploaded the QSO's using HRD instead of using DXKeeper (i.e. does DXKeeper care)?

+ LoTW doesn't know which application submitted QSOs, and so can't report this information when directed to provide it.
I understood that LoTW would not know how data was submitted but thought DXKeeper might care if it tracked whether it uploaded the data or not. But OK, I understand. After looking at my log more carefully, it seems that the eQSL and LoTW data was populated when I imported the ADIF, so I think I only have the 18 newest QSO's to sync for both online systems.

Maybe I'll switch from HRD logbook to DXKeeper for everything if I can get accustomed to it. The capabilities (and number of configuration items) is a little daunting and there lots of ways to mess things up, whereas the HRD Logbook could be used as a graphic on "Logging for Dummies" (hi). I do back up my DXK log on exit, so that should help if I run into problems.

I book marked the main index of the Wiki too, so it should enhance my searching for user information. Thanks very much to all for this info!

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD