Re: DXKeeper - LotW Sync QSO and QSLs - Not Responding

Jon Gefaell

Thanks, Dave. I greatly appreciate your advice. I prefer my workaround of rebooting and starting DXKeeper by itself, performing the sync, and starting the rest of the software I use. I really like the integration and automation that is provided by DXKeeper. My system reboots in about 20-30 seconds, so it's no problem. :)

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 01:46 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

# Until you diagnose and repair your system, here's a workaround to consider when you want to "Sync LoTW QSLs":