Re: DXKeeper - LotW Sync QSO and QSLs - Not Responding

Dave AA6YQ

* AA6YQ comments below

You're not alone. I reported this same issue in this thread https://groups.io/g/DXLab/topic/78720234#197922

and was advised:

+ Your next step should be to diagnose and correct your Windows system.

* Your report in the above-cited thread is entirely different. In that thread, you reported

"This only seems to happen when I have the entire DX Lab Suite of programs up and running. If I start from a fresh reboot, and only start DX Keeper I can successfully perform the sync functions. Sometimes merely closing the other DX Lab Suite programs will result in the sync functions working."

* That's a likely symptom of resource exhaustion, Windows misconfiguration, or a latent defect in Windows - which is why I posted the above advice.