Re: LoTW and eQSL status of QSO's uploaded from HRD Logbook

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment sbeloe

I'd like to know if it matters whether I uploaded the QSO's using HRD instead of using DXKeeper (i.e. does DXKeeper care)?

+ LoTW doesn't know which application submitted QSOs, and so can't report this information when directed to provide it.

The LoTW Sync button on the QSL tab says that QSO's will be downloaded. I don't want to download QSO's that I already have in my log. I only want to update the QSL confirmation status. Unless I can get clarification

+ You can "get clarification" by reading this section of the reference documentation:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#Updating_Logged_QSOs_to_their_Reflect_Acceptance_and_Confirmation_by_LotW

+ The fact that DXKeeper's "Sync LoTW QSOs" and "Sync LoTW QSLs" functions update logged QSOs with information obtained from LoTW is also described here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DownloadLotW