Re: LoTW and eQSL status of QSO's uploaded from HRD Logbook

My log was imported from an ADIF file generated from HRD Logbook after I installed DXKeeper. I had already uploaded the QSO's to LoTW and eQSL using HRD Logbook. I would like to get the confirmed status from LoTW and eQSL into DXKeeper. I'm a little confused about what I need to do. If this is possible, what would be the easiest way to proceed to just update the eQSL and LoTW confirmed status in DXKeeper. Anything I need to be careful about?

+ The step-by-step procedure for LoTW is here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOsAlreadyUploadedLotW

+ Depending on how many QSOs you've submitted to LoTW, this can take awhile. My advices is to start it before retiring for the evening. Don't be fooled by "not responding" appearing in DXKeeper's Main window title bar; that's just Microsoft's (user hostile) way of informing you that the application is waiting for information being downloaded.

+ For eQSL.cc, set the "QSL Via" panel on the Main window's QSL tab to "eQSL.cc" and then depress the CTRL key while clicking the "Sync eQSL.cc QSLs" button; this operation can also take a while.