Re: LoTW and eQSL status of QSO's uploaded from HRD Logbook

Norm - KC1BMD

I'd like to know if it matters whether I uploaded the QSO's using HRD instead of using DXKeeper (i.e. does DXKeeper care)? The LoTW Sync button on the QSL tab says that QSO's will be downloaded. I don't want to download QSO's that I already have in my log. I only want to update the QSL confirmation status. Unless I can get clarification it might be easier for me to just continue exporting my DXKeeper QSO's to ADIF, importing them to HRD logbook and from there uploading/downloading with LoTW and eQSL and tracking the status in HRD, which is what I have been doing anyway since installing the DXLab Suite a couple of weeks ago..

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD