From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Norm - KC1BMD
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 14:23
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] LoTW and eQSL status of QSO's uploaded from HRD Logbook

My log was imported from an ADIF file generated from HRD Logbook after I installed DXKeeper. I had already uploaded the QSO's to LoTW and eQSL using HRD Logbook. I would like to get the confirmed status from LoTW and eQSL into DXKeeper. I'm a little confused about what I need to do. If this is possible, what would be the easiest way to proceed to just update the eQSL and LoTW confirmed status in DXKeeper. Anything I need to be careful about?

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W