Re: trouble with creating address file for QSL labels

After setting up the configuration for the above issue, for some reason DXview shows 'red' on launcher and when selected, there is a window that pops up stating that DXview is already running on this PC. I tabbed through the windows and it doesn't show up.
I was looking for the map that used to pop up showing my position on the world map and the position of the contact I typed into pathfinder (or was it dxview). Anyway, it would be nice to get the previous config.
By the way, I am running Firefox as a browser - not sure that makes a difference.

+ As a first step, close all applications and reboot Windows. Then start the Launcher, and direct the Launcher to start DXView. Any joy?

+ If this behavior recurs, make sure you have your anti-malware and firewall configured to consider both the Launcher and DXView to be "safe".