Re: trouble with creating address file for QSL labels

Lance HP

After setting up the configuration for the above issue, for some reason DXview shows 'red' on launcher and when selected, there is a window that pops up stating that DXview is already running on this PC. I tabbed through the windows and it doesn't show up.
I was looking for the map that used to pop up showing my position on the world map and the position of the contact I typed into pathfinder (or was it dxview). Anyway, it would be nice to get the previous config.
By the way, I am running Firefox as a browser - not sure that makes a difference.