Re: trouble with creating address file for QSL labels

Thanks for the help Dave.
I had more than a few QSOs so I followed your directions above and no joy there. Addresses in address file are blank. I have pathfinder set to log into qrz.com, but can't find the config for DxKeeper (if there is a config for that?).
Is there something I missed?

+ As a first step,

1. review "Using Callbooks" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CallbookLookup

and configure DXKeeper to "Use QRZ.com via Pathfinder"

2. to confirm that you have DXKeeper configured correctly,

2a. type my callsign into the Capture window's call box, and strike your keyboard's Tab or Enter key

2b. what appears in the Capture window's name and QTH boxes?