Re: dxkeeper and wsjtx and gridtracker (on another hosts) scenario.

The Romagni's

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 08:26 PM, Carl - WC4H wrote:
In wsjtx use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 2237 for the UDP port
Thanks Carl for your suggestion - so I got now wsjtx (main pc) sending the info to Gridtracker on the Raspberry, now I need to get GridTracker to send the info to dxlabs (DXKeeper) for logging. On the Gridtracker logging page setup I have:
DXKeeper Log enable, then a multicast address 224.0.0.251 and port 52000, but that is not working as far as getting the qso info over to DX Keeper.

Steve