Re: Remnants of Commander after closing program

Andrew OBrien

I missed Bill's advice earlier.  I will keep an eye on which of my rig's are connected and follow Bill's advice.  Thanks Bill.
Andy K3UK

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:33 AM Norm - KC1BMD <noka@...> wrote:
Had same problem yesterday and today. It has not happened before in the several days I've been running it. The only difference I can determine is that it started after I enabled an initial sequence to set the radio to desired settings on Commander startup. I also had to terminate Commander in TaskMgr after it tried 11 or so times to terminate. It does not happen all the time. On at least one of the occasions, Commander did not start (the Launcher bubble stayed blue (Cyan) color. Curious if anyone else has seen it.
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD