Re: WSTJ_SC does not start automatically

I found that in the SC config, Spot Sources, WSTJ-X was not enabled.
I have not touched this setting, so something happened when I updated SC (or maybe update of Windows).

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your SpotCollector folder? If so, please attach it to an email messsage, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

But now the SC_WSTJ windows is not shown, even if SC get spots from WSTJ-X.

+ Locate the icon for SC_WSJTX on the Windows Task Bar, and open it. Note that this is not necessary for correct operation.