Suggestion/wish regarding QSO # when using descending order

Carl - WC4H

This suggestion is for when log display is not filtered:
When I sort my log in descending order, the QSO # shown above the log display is #1.   It is my last QSO so, in my mind, it makes more sense for it to be numbered accordingly.  Currently that is 62500.

Else, as I am adding QSO's that number is always #1 and is displayed for the latest QSO.

I understand that when the log display is filtered, the numbering is then different, but most of the time the log is not being filtered.

Thanks.
Carl - WC4H