Re: Spot collector and bandwidth RTTY click on frequency

Ron T

Edited

Dave....great to hear. This has always been a question I had. CW works without any extra setup...just click on SC or the bandspread window and you're there...rtty was always off about 2 kcs....depending on the spot freq. Maybe with FSK, it was closer...I always used AFSK. This should get it close.
You have an awesome piece of software and the constant updates must be a labor of love. It's much appreciated by the ham community around the world.
73 Ron