Re: adv TAB HELP

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 7:29 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

hI ALL,Dave HELPED ME WITH A COMMAND in the advanced TAB and of course my logic is not computer logic-lol. I Couldn't figure another step. I am trying to have the filter tab search only SKCC numbers with a T, C, rt S at the end of each number How would I do this? I am setting it up for use in the comment column.
So far I have comment LIKE '*SKCC*'.
I tried the AND operator after the string and it didn't work.

+ If the SKCC number is always the last thing present in a Comment, then use

(comment LIKE '*SKCC*' ) and ((comment LIKE '*T') or (comment LIKE '*C') or (comment LIKE '*S'))
Or just:

Comment LIKE '*SKCC*[TCS]'

73,

~iain / N6ML