Re: Spot collector and bandwidth RTTY click on frequency

Joe Subich, W4TV

Set the mark offset to -2125, select AFSK LSB and set Xcvr Mode to
DATA_L.

On 2021-02-15 2:15 PM, Ron T via groups.io wrote:
[Edited Message Follows]
Tnx Joe....I'll give that a try. Did some of the rtty contest over the weekend and it would have been slick to just click on the bandwidth window at the spots shown there and be on the station rather than trying to guess where that station would be by sliding the freq down some. I think the optimal setting for AFSK is set by default to 2210 and the mark offset at 0. I should set the mark offest at 2210 and -LSB?