Re: Spot collector and bandwidth RTTY click on frequency

Ron T

Edited

Tnx Joe....I'll give that a try. Did some of the rtty contest over the weekend and it would have been slick to just click on the bandwidth window at the spots shown there and be on the station rather than trying to guess where that station would be by sliding the freq down some. I think the optimal setting for AFSK is set by default to 2210 and the mark offset at 0. I should set the mark offest at 2125 and -LSB? I will give a try to this and see if it works as I expect. Tnx...73