Re: Spot collector and bandwidth RTTY click on frequency

Joe Subich, W4TV

Settings are "Mark Offset" and "Optimal Offset" in Winwarbler ->
Config -> RTTY.

Typically, if one is using "High tones" (2125 Mark, 2295 Space),
Optimal Offset would be 2210 ((Mark+Space)/2) and Mark Offset
would be *-*2125 (don't forget the - for LSB).

On 2021-02-15 11:50 AM, Ron T via groups.io wrote:
I'm sure I've seen this topic before but didn't see a resolution to the question in the replies...
Using AFSK set to LSB with a 7300 and would like to click on the bandwidth or spot collector and have it come up with the freq I want instead of
compensating by dropping down about 2 kcs to actually find that station in the waterfall. .  I think there is a setting that compensates for
this but not sure which one it is n the configuration. Simply put, I want to click on the station in the bandwidth window (or spot collector) and find it there on the waterfall as well as xmit
for the qso.