Spot collector and bandwidth RTTY click on frequency

Ron T

I'm sure I've seen this topic before but didn't see a resolution to the question in the replies...

Using AFSK set to LSB with a 7300 and would like to click on the bandwidth or spot collector and have it come up with the freq I want instead of
compensating by dropping down about 2 kcs to actually find that station in the waterfall. .  I think there is a setting that compensates for
this but not sure which one it is n the configuration. Simply put, I want to click on the station in the bandwidth window (or spot collector) and find it there on the waterfall as well as xmit
for the qso.