Spot Collector Database Display

Jeff, K6JW

I recently installed DXLab on a second computer. I imported my log without difficulty from the primary DXLab computer. I selected colors for DXK and the Spot Collector  to match the display in my primary computer. All went went well in DXK but in Spot Collector only the font colors are displaying properly. The background shows the setting for "Normal" for all spotted stations and does not display the LoTW or other selected background colors at all. I'm probably doing something wrong, but all my settings seem to mirror the settings in the primary computer. If I'm missing a critical setting, I can't seem to identify it. Can anyone tell me what I might be missing here?