Re: Pathfinder Script Error

Jim Hall

Hi, just incase other users are having the same issue:

I am still having the script related problem.  Issue results in the QRZ.com callsign page not displaying the Biography information.  As Dave suggested it is not a DXLab PF issue, since I get the same results when running qrz.com on IE (ver 11) by itself.  Tested on 2 Windows 10 computers and get the same issue on both.  Not sure what changed, as it was working fine last week.  Also getting script errors on other PF applications, such as WM7D.  Are others having this issue with IE, and did anybody figure out a fix?  I opened a customer support request with QRZ.com to see if they know of anything.

73 - Jim - AD4EB