Re: Pathfinder Script Error

When I started DxLab Launcher this morning, I got a Script Error in Pathfinder.

An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line: 1582
Char: 34
Error: Expected ";"
Code: 0

+ Pathfinder is Microsoft Internet Explorer with a thin added layer to facilitate searching specific web sites for QSL information. The error message above is from Internet Explorer informing you that the web page it is attempting to render contains errors.

I reloaded DxLab and got the same error message.

+ That's the rough equivalent of removing and then re-installing your car's engine when it won't start because its gas tank is empty.

What do I do to fix this problem?

+ See "Preventing Script Errors and Ensuring that Web Pages are Correctly Rendered" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/PreventingScriptingErrors