Re: QSO logging in DX keeper

ND9G Mike

" I would like to enter comments about the QSO but I don't see a specific field for that. I could use QTH or maybe the QSL comments, but I thought there should be a comment field maybe?
Suggestions?"

If you're using the capture window to enter QSOs, expand the window by dragging the top/bottom edges. There is a comment field there you can enter.

If you're entering them directly on the log page display, click the box to enable the "Details" panel, there is a comment field there.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 9:16 AM Lance HP <lstronk@...> wrote:
I have been using the subject for about a week now. I really like the integration with commander and the ability to fill in the QSO fields automatically (bare with me....I have been out of this hobby for a while!).
Anyway, I would like to enter comments about the QSO but I don't see a specific field for that. I could use QTH or maybe the QSL comments, but I thought there should be a comment field maybe?
Suggestions? Or maybe this is user error?