From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Saad Mahaini via groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2021 05:50
To: DXLab Reflector
Subject: [DXLab] Exporting from DX4WIN to DXLab

Hello Friends,

I've been getting my feet wet with DXLab over the last few months and got everything installed and working well now.

I have not yet moved my log, but i believe I'm ready for the final step and to make the move now

I read the instructions on importing the ADIF and i assume DX4WIN exporting the log to ADIF should be straight forward also

I have one log for Qs i made with two call signs and four different QTHs.  I also have another log with different call and QTH.

Anything i should be aware of before i start the process?

73 Saad N5FF