Re: Yaesu rotor control stops working, locks up DXView

Chuck, WS1L

It's only been 24 hours, but using the HyGain selection in DXView instead of the Yaesu one has it working for me without any problems.

No doubt now I have thoroughly jinxed myself and it will stop working, locking up my computer... just as a New One starts calling CQ without any takers.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM Tim Vandagriff <wa5yom@...> wrote:
I have had this problem daily for years.....even without transmitting..I leave it running overnight and  many times it is locked up... Since I am using a Flex, rebooting is a major issue...so, I only turn on the app when I need to use the rotor..