Re: DX Commander with an IC-7300 and SDR Console

It turns out his problems are deeper than DXCommander, he can't even get the following programs to cooperate, without DXC.

Since it no longer involves DXC, but appears to be a WSJT-X > SDRC > OmniRig > IC-7300 problem, I won't trouble the list with any more details. I have a long explanation with pictures and settings, but that has no place on this list.

Without the details, this is where he is stuck and I'll leave it at that. Thanks for trying to help:

In synopsis.. I can run WSJTX   __OR__   SDRC but not both Using OmniRig and trying for full CAT between all devices.

I CAN use SDRC, WSJTX and a Kwd TS2000  all at once and have full CAT/PTT between all players.

+ What is "SDRC"?