Re: Recent issues with ports already in use

Joe Subich, W4TV

Do you have a rule in your firewall (or router) that is blocking
port 52000?

On 2021-02-09 9:57 AM, Matt Foster wrote:
Thanks for that Iain. Yes, "Show Unconnected Endpoints" is checked, so I have no idea why Windows says the ports are in use. It's all of the DXL apps I use too...Commander, DXKeeper and SpotCollector all get the error raised. It's almost like there are already copies of the programs running, but I've checked Task Manager carefully, and there are not existing instances of the programs.
For now, everything seems to be happy with a Base Port of 4000, so I'm sticking with that.
--
73, Matt, N0EYE