From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 3:25 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Spot collector spots

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have a homebrew arduino based rotor control and antenna selector. Is
there a way I can click on a spot and have spot collector field values put
out on a com port for input to the arduino. I would like the station
azimuth avilable to my controller.

Any hints how I can accomplish this if possible.

+ You can do that by making the software running on your Arduino emulate
+ the protocol used by one of the rotator controllers that
DXView supports. If you tell me which protocol you've chosen, I will tell
you what commands your software should accept.