Re: Spot collector spots

I have a homebrew arduino based rotor control and antenna selector. Is there a way I can click on a spot and have spot collector
field values put out on a com port for input to the arduino. I would like the station azimuth avilable to my controller.

Any hints how I can accomplish this if possible.

+ You can do that by making the software running on your Arduino emulate the protocol used by one of the rotator controllers that
DXView supports. If you tell me which protocol you've chosen, I will tell you what commands your software should accept.