Re: Kenwood set TM-V71 and Multipsk

I use an ICOM IC-7300 with Multipsk + Commander and that is perfect!!

I have also a Kenwood TM-V71 for 2 meter / 70 cm and I will use Multipsk and eventual Commander for this set. Is this possible?

On the backside of the set, there are two connectors: “Data” and “PC”.

+ The TM-V71 manual in

http://manual.kenwood.com/files/B62-1926-40.pdf

+ indicates that the backpanel PC connector enables connection to a PC and there's a menu item that controls the speed of this port, but there is no description of the commands that the TM-71 will accept via this port. Without this documentation, Commander cannot be extended to interoperate with a TM-71.