Re: Spot Collector reporting SSB instead of AM

I'm sure I have a setting wrongly set.  I was participating in the AM Rally today and when sending spots to the cluster via CQDX they would report on the cluster as SSB when it was actually AM.  DXKeeper, Commander, all reported AM (radio is also in AM mode).

I spotted one station via DXKeeper Capture's button and the next one via the outgoing spot window in Spot Collector - they both showed up on the cluster as SSB stations.

Any advice?

+ Yes: see "Determining a DX Spot's Mode" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpotDatabaseMode