Re: DX Commander with an IC-7300 and SDR Console

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Tnx on Skimmer tip, that will keep him busy.
Hasan

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 3:24 PM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

Since SDR Console V3 uses Omni-Rig for transceiver interfacing,
the information in
<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/HDSDRCWSkimmerConfiguration>
should be directly applicable with SDR Console V3 replacing HDSDR.

Specific configuration of SDR Console V3 is left as an exercise
for the student.  Omni-Rig is probably best configured to control
a Kenwood TS-2000, Commander's Secondary CAT serial set for Kenwood
CAT Protocol and "Follow & lead primary", and SDR Console configured
for the Kenwood transceiver.  Icom protocol may work as well but
there is an added complexity of the correct CI-V address and the
Kenwood protocol is a bit more "full featured" in this application.