Re: DX Keeper Alert Message Re Club Log Duplicate QSO

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 12:53 PM Serge Bertuzzo <smbertuzzo@bell.net> wrote:

Hello to the group. I am presently using the latest version of DX Lab suite/WSJT/JTAlert.

I recently installed Grid Tracker so that it interfaces with WSJT-X and JTAlert. I have JT Alert logging set up to log to DX Keeper. All works fine with one exception.
The issue that I am experiencing is that after making a FT-8 contact, the QSO is successfully logged by Grid Tracker and DX Keeper.
However, in the case of DX Keeper after 30 seconds or so, I get an audible alert along with a pop up message indicating:

"DXKeeper CLub Log Upload

Upload QSO to CLub Log succeeded: Dupe"

OK

I need to click on the "OK" button to close the pop up.

I have reviewed the DX Keeper related documentation and cannot seem to find a way to prevent this message from popping up.
I'm not familiar with Grid Tracker, but I know that JTAlert does have
the capability to automatically upload QSOs to Club Log, as does
DXKeeper. If JTAlert uploads the QSO first, then DXKeeper tries to
upload the same QSO, it will be a dup.

In JTAlert, it's configured under Settings -> Web Services -> Online
Logbooks -> ClubLog.org

In DXKeeper, "Auto upload" is configured under QSL Config -> Club Log

I don't know if Grid Tracker has yet another equivalent.

Only one should be enabled.

73,

~iain / N6ML