DX Keeper Alert Message Re Club Log Duplicate QSO

Serge Bertuzzo

Hello to the group. I am presently using the latest version of DX Lab suite/WSJT/JTAlert.

I recently installed Grid Tracker so that it interfaces with WSJT-X and JTAlert. I have JT Alert logging set up to log to DX Keeper. All works fine with one exception.
The issue that I am experiencing is that after making a FT-8 contact, the QSO is successfully logged by Grid Tracker and DX Keeper.
However, in the case of DX Keeper after 30 seconds or so, I get an audible alert along with a pop up message indicating:

"DXKeeper CLub Log Upload

     Upload QSO to CLub Log succeeded: Dupe"

                                                OK

I need to click on the "OK" button to close the pop up.

I have reviewed the DX Keeper related documentation and cannot seem to find a way to prevent this message from popping up.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

73

Serge