Re: Club Log Confirming QSO Received

I just started using the club Log interface and would like to know what I have to do to confirm a QSO for a country  in Club Log after inputting it into the log as received. Does it do it automatically or is there something else I need to do to confirm the QSO for the country in Club Log

+ DXKeeper supports submitting QSOs to Club Log so that your QSO partners can check for the presence of their QSOs in your log, and so that your Club Log Account's analytics will include all of your QSOs.

+ A QSO marked confirmed via QSL card or LoTW in DXKeeper and submitted to Club Log will be considered "confirmed" by Club Log's analytics.

+ DXKeeper does not check for matches (confirmations) in Club Log. To my knowledge, Club Log confirmations do not count towards any awards; you can submit QSOs from Club Log to IOTA, after which they will be reviewed by IOTA personnel before IOTA credit is granted. You can also submit QSOs to IOTA directly from DXKeeper.