Re: trying to interface my Yaesu FT991A with DxLab - no joy

I must be missing something. Baud rate matches up but still nothing.
Changed the settings in the radio as well to match (although parity is NOT defined anywhere that I can see).

I guess I will have to come back to this later and spend more time. There must be that 'magic checkbox easter egg' somewhere that I an not seeing.

+ The "Model-specific notes" section of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlYaesu

+ states that the FT-991 contains an internal SCU-17. The article to which it links

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/YaesuSCU-17

+ includes an "FT-991 Setup" section and a "Transceiver Control (CAT)" section.