Re: trying to interface my Yaesu FT991A with DxLab - no joy

I followed the step by step instructions. Still not talking to commander.
When I have the radio plugged in, looking at the com port in device manager indicates that the port is working properly. When unplugged it recognizes that the port is not connected. The strange thing is that windows doesn't 'cue' me when I plug the radio into my computer.
I did modify the baud rate to 38,400, but where would I find the radio interface info? My FT991A operating manual does not contain that information.

+ If you configured Commander to use 38400 baud but didn't configure the radio to use 38,400 baud, that's one reason the two can't communicate.

+ Menu item 31 controls the CAT baud rate; see page 121 of your FT-991 "Operating Manual".