From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 14:28
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] SC filters

+ AA6YQ comments below

I just opened DXLab after having it closed for a couple days for the CQ 160M CW contest, and I noticed my SC SQL filters are also gone.  I have computer backups if they’re saved somewhere.

+ That defect was reported here the week before last. Several ops are testing a new version of SpotCollector that corrects this defect.

+ If you've created a Workspace, terminate SpotCollector, and direct the Launcher to recover SpotCollector's settings from that Workspace. If you've directed SpotCollector to save your SQL filters to a file, direct it to restore your SQL filters from that file.