Warnings and Notices Always on Top

wb6bee

There are numerous times where DX Lab posts a warning or question in a small box that is typically located in the dead center of the monitor.   Call book look up errors.   Notices about overwriting entries or deleting entries, etc.  Or, removing filters for saving a filtered log.

What often happens to me is that warning disappears under whatever window is occupying that space.  This is really exacerbated if you have Windows configured so your hovering mouse opens a window.  The warning or notice usually has be cleared before proceeding with whatever is being done.

I wonder is the warning/notice window can be made to be "always on top".   That way, it won't disappear, go unnoticed and lock up everything when you typically are in the middle of something.

Don
WB6BEE