Re: Uploading to LOTW with different certificate

Jim N7US

I forgot to add I guess I need a reminder on uploading to Club Log with the /9.

73,  Jim N7US

From: Jim McDonald
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 22:22
To: 'DXLab@groups.io' <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: Uploading to LOTW with different certificate

I just operated in the BARTG RTTY Sprint contest as N7US/9, and I imported the ADI file from N1MM.  I do have a second LOTW certificate in TQSL for N7US/9, but I’ve forgotten how to upload to LOTW using N7US/9.

When I try to change my call in the TQSL panel of the LoTW tab panel of the DXKeeper QSL Configuration window, I get the error message below.  If the image isn’t conveyed, it says “the selected Callsign Certificate Woodstock, IL specifies Station Callsign N7US; you cannot specify a different Station Callsign.”

I’ve done this before and can’t see in the documentation how to do it.

Thanks for any help.

73,  Jim N7US